News & Events
- CALL ALL ALFRED NZO GARMEN MANUFACTURES
- INTENTION TO AWARD OF FOLLOWING BIDS: ANDA 14/2019/2020 , ANDA 12/2019/2020 , ANDA 19/2019/2020
- RE-ADVERT : THE APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER FOR PROVISION OF PLANT PRODUCTION NQF LEVEL 2 TRAINING BID NO: ANDA 20/2019/2020
- RE-ADVERT: THE APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER OF MIXED FARMING LEVEL 2 TRAINING BID NO: ANDA 21/2019/2020
- RE-ADVERT : THE APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR RESOURCE MOBILISATION- THE CONCEPTUALIZATION & IMPLEMTATION OF INVESTMENT ATTRACTION INITIATION FOR THE ALFRED NZO DEVELOMENT AGENCY BID NO: ANDA 23/2019/2020
- RE-ADVERT: THE APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER FOR PROVIDER OF ANIMAL PRODUCTION NQF LEVEL-2 BID NO: ANDA 22/2019/2020
- RE-ADVERT FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SKILLS FOR DISTRICT ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME. BID NO: ANDA 19/2019/2020
- ERRATUM IN RELATION TO ALFRED NZO DEVELOPMENT AGENCY ADVERTISED BIDS: Bid no: ANDA 13/2019/2020 Expression of interest for resource mobilization. Bid no: ANDA 15/2019/2020 Mixed farming system. Bid no: ANDA 16 /2019/2020 Plant production. Bid no: ANDA 17/2019/2020 Animal production. Bid no : ANDA 18/2019/2020 implementation of Skills for District Economic Development programme.
- TERM OF REFERENCE FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SKILLS FOR DISTRICT ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- INTENTION TO AWARD
- RE-ADVERT FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SKILLS FOR DISTRICT ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME BID NO: ANDA 18/2019/2020
We operate as a catalyst for economic development for the semi –urban and rural areas, encourage private sector investment, public private partnerships and community – led economic development initiatives that will improve the life of this area.
We are about:
Implementing local economic development initiatives that stimulate economic growth and job creation.
Facilitation of access to markets for local products locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- To act as the operational arm of the Municipality for the purposes of implementing economic, social and environmental policies and projects within ANDM;
- To develop the innovation and entrepreneurial potential and activity which supports and drives economic growth within ANDM;
- To leverage public support and private resources for development around opportunities which offer More