We operate as a catalyst for economic development for the semi –urban and rural areas, encourage private sector investment, public private partnerships and community – led economic development initiatives that will improve the life of this area.
We are about:
- Implementing local economic development initiatives that stimulate economic growth and job creation.
- Facilitation of access to markets for local products locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Building organizational and institutional capacity that sustains the effectiveness of the organisation.
- Development of local economic potential in disadvantaged areas to promote access to jobs and markets.
- Mobilising investment into the district to support economic activities.
- Economically empowering people of Alfred Ndzo through the structuring and procurement of the ANDA developments.
- Strengthening value add development partnerships and co-operation between ANDA and with all stakeholders for investment promotion.